List of active policies
|Clarion E Learn Site Policy Usage Conditions||Site policy||All users|
Clarion E Learn Site Policy
This E Learning platform is the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) used by Clarion Drone Academy Inc. It provides a range of features for the delivery, support, administration and participation in teaching and learning activities. The features include content delivery and collaboration between tutors and learners, such as:
- Content creation or upload;
- Discussion forums and chat rooms;
- Messaging tools;
- Quizzes; and
- Monitoring of users' online activity.
Purpose of the Site Policy
The purpose of the Clarion Drone Academy Inc. Site Policy is to specify user responsibilities and to promote the appropriate use of E Learning for the protection of all members of the Clarion Drone Academy Inc. community.
Please note that users include ad hoc learners attending short courses at the Clarion Drone Academy Inc.
- All users must register to use the E Learn platform.
- All registered users must agree to the Clarion Drone Academy Inc. policies. These Policies cover the whole period that the user is a member of the Clarion community.
- On registration, users must give their consent to Clarion Drone Academy Inc. processing of their personal data via E Learn and to acknowledge Clarion Drone Academy Inc. Data Protection Statement.
Users of E Learn must agree to:
1. Not use E Learn for anything else other than for the purposes of teaching, learning and research. However, incidental personal use, for example via the E Learn social forums, is acceptable.
2. Not use E Learn for personal commercial use, for example marketing.
3. Not use E Learn for uploading, storing, viewing or transmitting any material which is (or may be considered to be) defamatory, inflammatory, discriminatory, obscene or offensive.
4. Not misrepresent the Clarion Drone Academy Inc. or bring it into disrepute in any way through the use of E Learn.
5. Be responsible for moderating discussion forums which they may have created.
6. Always act in a professional manner. Be polite and courteous to others when using E Learn. E Learn is not to be used to libel, slander, or harass any other persons.
7. Report to the Site Administrator or a member of staff any content you consider inappropriate.
8. Not plagiarise in submitted postings or assignments.
9. Not breach the copyright of Clarion Drone Academy Inc. or any third party by copying from E Learn without authorisation. Copyright of the course materials and content of E Learn are owned or controlled by the Clarion Drone Academy Inc. unless otherwise stated. Any copies of third party materials will be clearly labelled with warnings about any copyright restrictions.
10. Not re-distribute the material downloaded from this site in any form.
11. Only attempt to access courses in which you are formally enrolled (i.e. those courses which you are attending as a registered or auditing student).
12. Always use your real identity, including your first and last name.
13. Not disclose other people’s personal information on a public forum.
Material not conforming to these requirements will be removed from E Learn.
You use Clarion E Learn at your own risk. All material is posted “as is” without warranty of its accuracy. If you have any doubts about the veracity and accuracy of material posted on E Learn, you should consult the Site Administrator or a member of staff.
Your Responsibilities and Data Protection
Users of Clarion E Learn must agree to:
1. Look after their own username and password. Do not share your password with anyone else and do not use the username and password of other users.
2. Keep physical access to E Learn secure. For example, do not login to E Learn and then leave your computer unattended. You must not allow any other individual to log-in using your username and password.
3. Not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of E Learn.
4. Not post material which contains viruses or other programs which may disrupt the Clarion Drone Academy Inc.’s systems.
5. Not upload private, confidential or sensitive material unless this is authorised.
6. Keep their own data up-to-date and secure.
7. Not post material which promotes terrorism or radicalization.
8. Understand that Clarion Drone Academy Inc. will not take responsibility for any loss of information, which has been posted on E Learn, once users cease to be formally associated with Clarion Drone Academy Inc.
Certain activities will be regarded very seriously by Clarion Drone Academy Inc. and are subject to severe penalties for users, including suspension of use of E Learn.
These activities include deliberate interruption to the use of E Learn; gaining or attempting to gain unauthorised access to any part of E Learn or information stored therein; unauthorised disclosure of personal data; wilful or reckless infringement of any intellectual property rights of Clarion Drone Academy Inc. or third parties; and the viewing, transmitting or storing any material which is (or may be considered to be) defamatory, inflammatory, discriminatory, obscene or offensive.